Candlelight Cabinetry is well-established locally, with over 30 years of experience manufacturing high-quality semi-custom and custom cabinetry at competitive prices, right here in Western New York.
Thoughtful decisions lead to the highest quality cabinets available in today’s market
We appreciate that Candlelight “walks the talk” and builds quality into every aspect:
- Superior construction focuses on longevity, using traditional methods and proven techniques.
- Customers can choose from a wide selection of woods, finishes, and door styles.
- “Select” grade hardwoods feature woods with minimal character flaws, taken from the best part of the tree.
- Every cabinet is sanded and wiped by hand before multiple coats of top-quality conversion varnish are applied, leading to a custom-quality finish.
- Galvanized steel brackets are used throughout, a choice superior to plastic parts.
Accountability and ownership are core to the company’s culture
“Candlelight is a very special offering that gives us the ability to match ANY customer’s needs and wants in a kitchen with the highest quality cabinet in the industry.” – Dan Ewing, owner of Frontier Kitchens
Nothing beats the human touch: every piece of wood is cared for as if by a Master Craftsman. We’re proud to partner with Candlelight Cabinetry because we’re confident they deliver the best possible product to meet each customer’s needs while maintaining a stewardship commitment to our environment.
- Every product is personally inspected, with accountability and pride built into the work, including a sticker inside each piece signed by the inspector.
- Manufacturers of component materials must comply with stringent environmental and sustainability criteria. This includes meeting the lowest formaldehyde emission standards, containing recycled or recovered fiber content, hardwoods obtained through sustainable forestry, and active recycling programs for process wastes.
- Candlelight’s ongoing reforestation program has planted over 25,000 trees.
Candlelight’s “Signature” drawer style is the best in the industry
Solid woodworking combines with top-notch hardware for unparalleled quality and efficiency. In addition, exquisite attention to detail leads to the best drawers available:
- The “soft-close” feature gently returns drawers to their location.
- High-quality brackets provide extra stability and durability.
- Drawers are deeper than the competition, providing maximized storage.
- Streamlined side alignment takes full advantage of the available space.
- Precision dovetailing creates the smoothest of joined corners.
- Quick-release mechanisms allow for easy removal; quick insertion facilitates return to place.
- The full ⅜” thick plywood bottom supports up to 150 pounds of contents, perfect for heavy pots and pans.
Their rigorous and innovative production process prioritizes quality at every step
- Wood selection: “Select” grade hardwoods chosen for color and grain uniformity.
- White wood sanding: Parts are individually hand-sanded one at a time, achieving an authentic custom-quality finish.
- Staining: Stains are hand-applied, thoroughly hand-wiped, and rubbed to bring out the rich beauty of the wood.
- Sealer application: Each part is individually hand-sprayed with a heavy coat of specially-formulated sealer, and extra sealer is applied as needed to ensure proper coverage.
- Sanding: Individual sanding of each part achieves a silky-smooth texture.
- Top coat: The final coat of conversion varnish produces the smooth feel, bringing “the warm glow of candlelight.”
We’re proud to partner with Candlelight and bring our customers the best cabinetry the industry has to offer. Click for more on our kitchen cabinet offerings.
Over the past 50 years, Frontier Kitchens has developed an excellent reputation in our community as a reputable, creative, and professional source for kitchen design. Our solid relationships with vendors and suppliers of high-quality cabinets, countertops, and supporting materials allow our experienced kitchen designers to create your dream kitchen.
When you’re ready to meet our kitchen designers and learn how they can help you achieve the kitchen of your dreams, contact us or drop by our showroom.